LIFE DRAWING: Nude tales of an artist that migrated to London
Group exhibition
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Today, just a week before my solo show I was invited to show my work in a group exhibition. I was happy to be there because I was besides showing my work with my dear painter friends.
I only exhibit there 2 paintings, the acrylic of the first pic and a long oil. Yes, I am surrounded with my painter friends :)
Pizarr, Para mi esta expo fue muy bonita por la posibilidad que me brindó de festejar con mis amigos pintores, con la mayoría de los cuales me reuno cada semana para dibujar con modelo.
After being there with you yesterday, I realised that it is a wonderful space where to exhibit your masterpieces... congratulations my dear. I see your friends are also skilled artists!!!
Yesterday was one of the best days in my life. We went to see the exhibition: "The Real Van Gogh, the artist and his letters" at the Royal Academy. An amazing exhibition of original Van Gogh paintings and his original letters to Theo and other of his friends. I understand again why when I was very young and I had the chance to go to Amsterdam I really didn't get to know that city at all; it was because I had booked a hotel there for 3 days: the first day I was going to visit the Van Gogh's Museum, the second day the Ryjksmuseum and the third was for touring around the city... but what happened? The first day I went to Van Gogh's museum, the second to Van Gogh's and the third to Van Gogh's :) Seeing the real van Gogh's is impossible to describe. What I can say is that the prints of his paintings have nothing to do with the real stuff. Vincent paintings are so ALIFE, you feel them when you are there, they irradiate something that eyes alone ca...
Honoring my blogger friend Frikosal, who loves bugs... I am posting here the first pic I have made from a bug... I am not a good photographer at all but this is the first time in my life that I have found a cicada. We found this beautiful insect while we were in the pool...One of my painter friends has a beautiful house in Tlayacapan, a beautiful town in Morelos, what I enjoy the most was the good company and the house on a tree! Since I was a little girl I dreamed of a house like that :)
Comments
Al final aprendo ingles contigo. Si algún día te comento algo fuera de onda se deberá a que he traducido mal tu escrito ¿ vale ?...
OTRO BESO
I only exhibit there 2 paintings, the acrylic of the first pic and a long oil.
Yes, I am surrounded with my painter friends :)
Pizarr,
Para mi esta expo fue muy bonita por la posibilidad que me brindó de festejar con mis amigos pintores, con la mayoría de los cuales me reuno cada semana para dibujar con modelo.
que triste que no pude ir, los extrañe
atte.
yo mera (la pintora paranoica)
armónico y vital como tus paisajes corporales
Sí...lástima! Insisto en que debes salir de tu encierro.
El objeto a,
Pues como te has dado cuenta adoro el naranja...y el blanco...
Darth,
Yes, that small gallery is beautiful and my painter friends are very skilled indeed :)
Ahora sí me sonrojaste :)))